If you have seen our neon yellow OGIO club jacket on any of our members, this is the EXACT same jacket, but just in black. These jackets in the mens fit fairly true to size, BUT SLIGHTLY snugger than true size in the belly area, so if you tend to have a little extra weight in the belly area you might want to go up one size, since this material isn't really a stretchy material. It's more of a high end wind breaker material. If you have a more of a slender build, it should fit closer to your true size (maybe just a hair smaller than true American sizing similar to Nike). Manufacturer's measurements are below. This is a thin lightweight jacket, great summer evening / spring running jacket, not a winter type jacket.
DESIGNED FOR ACTIVE PURSUITS LIKE RUNNING & CYCLING
- 100% poly shell with inner knit collar
- 600MM fabric waterproof rating
- Articulated shaping for ease of movement
- Reflective OGIO Endurance heat transfer label for tag-free comfort
- Zip-through cadet collar
- Reflective O heat transfer at back neck
- Reflective stacked O heat transfers at center back and sleeves
- Mesh vents at shoulders with contrast bar tacks
- Reflective O pattern at black side panels and under arms
- Side-back zippered pocket for valuables
- Raglan sleeves with shaped cuffs and inside cuff elastic for comfort
- Slight drop tail hem with drawcord and toggle for adjustability
- Reflective O Endurance heat transfer at back left hem
Machine wash cold with like colors, remove promptly. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Cool iron if needed. Do not dry clean.
With arms down at sides, measure around the upper body, under arms and over the fullest part of the chest.